I think today’s post will be short and sweet!
1. Did you know that mosquitos are most attracted to type O blood? Lucky me, I’m O+. I was outside for maybe an hour the other day and I got 4 bites. On my bum. Awkward. 😦
Do you know your blood type?
2. I did a set of fifty lunges. Fifty. Gaaahhh.
3. Now THIS is an ice cream sundae, if you can foot the bill of $250. It’s made with 60 pints of ice cream!
4. Jax got to show off in obedience class last night! The instructor takes turns demonstrating commands with the doggie students and tonight she picked Jax! He was so obedient and well behaved and I was so proud of him! She said that Jax was making the command look easy and making her look good! I was beaming! So glad practicing our “homework” is paying off!
5. On a different note, Jax went in this morning to be neutered. I hope he is ok! I will miss my sweet little guy. But I will be happy I still have this big lug to keep me company. (And I think Hunter will appreciate the peace and quiet.)
6. I hadn’t had any frozen yogurt since summer begun! So I decided to treat myself to some after a long day of school:
Totally hit the spot as my weekly treat. This cup included watermelon, cake batter, tart and coconut. With butterfinger, granola, coconut, fresh pineapple, bobos (those fruit tapioca thingies), butterscotch and whipped cream with a cherry on top! Yummm.
7. Lookit! I painted my nails super cool! Glitter = happy.
8. I’ve been reading a new book: Insurgent which is the next book in the Divergent series. I’ve barely gotten into it, since I’ve had enough school reading lately to make me cross-eyed.
9. If you knew nothing about me save it were from this post, you’d know I like frozen treats and my dogs. Yup. Sums it up.
10. I also like my husband. He’s a keeper!