Yessss… time for a list.
1. Those who follow me on Pinterest know that I have no life. Or an addiction to Pinterest. Quite possibly both. I think my favorite thing on there are the quotes.
I’m pretty sure that I could write a post every week with all the quotes I love. What’s your favorite quote?
2. At my very first chiropractic adjustment, I got the giggles. Which I guess is my way of coping when I’m nervous (it could be worse right?) And I’m not talking about a little tee-hee here and there. Oh no, I had full on belly laughs. What the heck is wrong with me?! However, it’s been two weeks since I started seeing a chiropractor and the relief is unbelievable. I’m not cured, but I sure feel a lot better.
3. Just when I was feeling ready to get back into the gym, I’ve come down with this horrible sinus infection. Yuck.
4. I have little (if I’m being honest) to no fear of public speaking, or large spiders.
But let me tell you: preparing to apply to nursing schools is TERRIFYING. Yup, I fear failure. Too bad fear doesn’t burn calories. Or does it?
Except maybe heights… and ghosts. I hate those slightly more.
5. You know what’s kind of great about being a woman? You can cry, at the drop of a hat, for no apparent reason at all, and it’s perfectly acceptable. As long as you remember to mop up all the mascara afterwards.
6. I could never meet a celebrity. Never. I would totally embarrass myself and giggle the whole time. And either talk non-stop or stare at the floor. But if I did, I would want to meet AnnaLynne McCord. Am I the only one who thinks she is drop dead gorgeous?
7. With all this time being laid up, I’ve been painting my nails a lot more. I’m kind of getting into the whole one nail painted different thing. Actually, I like it a lot!
I bought this bright coral a year ago, and never really got into it. But now I think it’s my favorite color!
8. Eggs + spinach sauteed with smart balance and a little lemon juice has been my #1 breakfast lately.
9. Has anyone had this before? I’m curious what you thought of it.
I thought it tasted… very healthy. And like grass. I hope my body liked it.
10. Strawberry season is upon us… Which means the return of my favorite strawberry spinach salads!
Maybe I’ll have another one for lunch today.
Have a good one!