I’m supposed to be doing math homework at the moment, but somehow am finding a million and one distractions.
I jacked this survey from Christina!
1. Are you more of a morning, afternoon, or night person?
I’m definitely a night person. It’s definitely easier for me to stay up than to get up early. My internal clock will let me sleep all morning!
2. What is your favorite book / magazine?
- Secret Garden (I love this one too!!)
- Little Princess
- cliche but true: Hunger Games. I love them so much I have the hardcover books AND the audiobooks so I can listen in the car. Maybe I should get the electronic ones for my Kindle Fire…
- Women’s Health, I hate subscriptions, this is the only one I subscribe to
- Cooking Light
3. What is your favorite thing in your closet?
Tough one. Probably my shoes.
4. What are your top 5 favorite music artists?
- Imogen Heap/ Frou Frou
- Jack Johnson
- Blue October
- Dierks Bentley
5. What are your top 5 favorite movies?
- Beauty and the Beast
- House Bunny (I can’t help it, I think it’s hilarious)
- Easy A (see above)
6. What is your favorite holiday and why?
Christmas. Totally. I love the smell of the fresh trees and wreaths and all the twinkling lights!
7. Do you have any weird phobias?
I can’t share my pillow with my husband. I don’t want to get his “face germs” (aka the oils that rub off and cause acne). I don’t like being dirty. But for some reason I have no problem not always showering after the gym (TMI?).
OH, and I have an irrational fear of bad car accidents.
8. What is your most embarrassing moment?
Probably when I was doing box jumps at the gym and nearly fell on my a$$. I made a somewhat graceful save but probably the whole gym saw.
9. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you live?
I really like living in Boise to be honest. Oh oh! But if I had unlimited funds, then definitely Victoria, BC.
10. What is your favorite food?
Avocado. And biscuits and gravy. (But not together) Truth.
11. What is your weirdest injury?
Probably when I was playing with Hunter and I weaved and he bobbed, and we collided heads and spit my face open. Luckily, it’s kind of in my eyebrow so you can’t see the scar too much.
12. What is your favorite store to shop at?
Sephora. I mean hello.
13. If someone visited your city/town, where would you take them?
- the old train depot.
- the greenbelt (a path along the Boise river)
- in the summer, lucky peak lake. in the winter, Bogus Basin (sledding)
14. What would your ideal day look like?
Go to the gym, have a leisurely breakfast/lunch, walk with my pups, go shopping (of course everything would look/fit perfectly on me), lay on the beach (apparently I need to move), get a pedicure/massage, get my hair/makeup done, go to a nice dinner, preferably fresh seafood. I need to be a celebrity.
wow. I swear I’m not that vain.
15. Where do you want to be and what do you want to be doing in 5 years?
Finished with school and preggo!
Finished with week 6! My body feels tired and I couldn’t wait for my rest day. I’ve been making sure to do plenty of stretching and foam rolling. Feels so good!
My clothes continue to fit better and my confidence is high! I come to the gym, I work hard, eat right and it’s paying off big time.