My awesome friend Linzi tagged me in this fun little quiz so I can talk more about myself. Whee!
Here are the rules (shhmules)
-post the rules. check.
-post 11 random things about yourself.
-answer the questions set for you in their post.
-tag 11 new people (or you will have bad luck for 7 years)
-create 11 new questions for the people you tag.
1. While I like to cook plenty of healthy main dishes, I don’t particularly care to make “healthy” baked goods. Gimme the flour, sugar and butter!
2. I like awkward animals. Like pigs and frogs and monkeys and giraffes and elephants. Thankfully, my friends and husband will not allow me to decorate the house with these animals.
Except this one I guess.
3. There isn’t really anything I dislike so much that I refuse to eat it. Unless I’m allergic to it (mangoes). I think that makes me an excellent dinner guest.
4. If you ever saw me at the grocery store with my reusable bags, you might think I’m environmentally conscious. Not really. I actually just hate plastic grocery bags (though I do recycle them!).
5. When someone asks me a question, I have this compulsion to come up with an answer. Even if I don’t really know what I’m talking about! I feel like if they think I know the answer, I can’t let them down!
6. I have two hang bars in my closet. One for my short sleeve shirts and one for my long sleeve shirts/sweaters. The short sleeve shirts must be in color order but for some reason I don’t organize the long sleeve ones at all!
7. I didn’t get my ears pierced until I was 19. I was never against it, I just never got around to it.
8. It’s almost my birthday. This birthday kind of feels like a kick in the stomach. 26? Already?
9. I was named after my grandma Margaret. My husband also has a grandma Margaret. What?!
10. Whenever I am speeding up on the ramp getting onto the highway, I like to pretend I am a plane getting ready to take off. #nerdalert
11. This time, last year, I was getting ready to head to Hawaii. Sigh.
1. What is your favorite dish to make? I make a mean parmesan chicken. It’s my go-to recipe.
2. Would you rather sing in a karaoke contest or be in a dance competition? Dance competition hands down. I think I can (still) dance. As long as it’s choreographed.
3. If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would it be? Tough. If I decided on a place I’d never been, I would choose Germany. Otherwise, I am DYING to go and visit Victoria, BC where I lived briefly.
4. Pepsi or Coke? Coke.
5. What is your favorite movie? Beauty and the Beast. Hands down, no questions.
6. Heels or flats? Heels!! Love them.
7. Where were you born? Warren Air Force Base, Cheyenne, Wyoming. I was the only baby, so there isn’t much of a chance I was switched at birth.
8. Do you watch reality tv? We got rid of our cable. But when we did, I loved the Real Housewives.
9. Have you ever met anyone famous
? It’s kind of a stretch, but once when I was working at the Gap in Victoria, David Suzuki (a well known Canadian environmentalist) came in. That’s all I’ve got.
10. What’s one thing you’d like to accomplish in 2012? Get into nursing school. Seriously. It’s stiff competition.
11. Dark, milk, or white chocolate? Hmm… dark, but not too dark. Or milk. How’s that for definitive?
I think this post has been long enough, so I’ll just pass on the tagging and ask you just two questions:
What is your favorite Disney movie?
If you could have any superpower, what would it be?