Well! Taking a week off definitely put the spring back in my step! I was worried that I might have a tough time getting back into my routine, but it turns out I just felt energized to get moving.
Today is a BIG day! It’s Jeremy and my 4th wedding anniversary.
I’m so lucky. We’ve been through so much together as any couple will but the thing that really glues us together is two things.
1) Our faith. Being able to come together to learn and pray really has brought us so much closer.
2) Our laughter. If there’s anything you should know about me is that I’m a total goof ball. Despite sometimes embarrassing my husband with my antics, we have a lot of fun together. We need a reality show.
-He teaches me new things when I least expect it.
-He is a good cook.
-He helps me clean.
-His smile and his belly laugh.
-His efforts to surprise me– it’s not easy.
-He does sweet things like leave me a note telling me he loves me.
Tuesday: hot yoga take 2
Thursday: 5.48 mi run (truth: ran 4.5 with short walking breaks, cool down walk for last mile)
Saturday: impromptu rest
Hot yoga take 2: This week was slightly better than last week because
1) I knew what to expect
2) I remembered to breathe (do you ever hold your breath when you’re concentrating hard on a pose?)
3) I wasn’t directly under a heating vent and
4) I woke up a little earlier so I didn’t feel quite so groggy.
There is nothing quite like finishing up a yoga class to the sunrise.
5.48 mi run: Wow!! My friend and I set out with her baby in the jogger, and Hunter on the leash. We planned to try for at least 4.5 miles, to which I promply whined at but grudgingly agreed. We took a route we were fairly used to and by the time we took a stopping break, we had already run over 4 miles!
At this point, we decided to go ahead and run another mile or so and then walk back home for a much needed cool down. Hunter completed a new PDR! The farthest he’s ever run is a 5k and today we nearly doubled that. Horray Hunter!
I was featured on Healthy Living Blogs! Click here to check it out. 😀
Have a fantastic week!
What is something that connects you and your significant other? Or what is something you look for in a partner?