Happy New Year!! Wow, 2011. Bring. It. On. 😀
Technically, this blog was started Jan 5th of last year. That’s when I wrote my first post. I abandoned it for 3 months, and then it took another two to really get it rolling and find my groove. As one to not finish things I start, I’m still going strong!
These are some of my favorite parts of last year. Some of them I shared on my blog and others will be new to you! I’ll try to keep this short and sweet. Just like me. 🙂
One new thing is I am now teaching Sunday school for the sunbeams (3 year olds) and I’m excited! I’m totally a 3 year old at heart. 😉
I did set some new years resolutions AND some monthly goals.
My new years resolutions are:
- Be more grateful and complain less.
- Do more yoga and try hot yoga.
- Procrastinate less.
- No buy month (saving up for something special!)
- Exercise (including yoga, running, walking Hunter, DVD’s or gym time) 4-5 times a week.
- Clean the garage aka the last frontier of boxes from last year’s move.